Thursday, January 21, 2010

Been a while!








These photos were taken by Michelle from www.casualcameraphotography.com a really good friend of ours that does an amazing job!



WOW! Can you believe I have not updated on us since August? If that doesn't say that we have been busy I just don't know what else does!

Noah is almost 1 1/2 hard to believe! He is a walker/runner and is filled with so much personality and also brimming with pure sweetness from head to toe! He smiles and he lights up the room! He giggles and anyone around giggles with him! He is just a pure joy to be around. Don't get me wrong he does have a spunky side too and when you don't give him something he wants fast enough he will let you know!

Emily Grace is now a big bad 3 year old! She will go a week where she is sweet, caring and just pure ball of love. BUT then it hits...the age 3 meanies! And WOAH...watch out! We are currently looking for our footing with how to deal with this oh so delightful age! She is one smart cookie though! She loves to do arts and crafts. Can sit and self play for hours (really into dolls like polly pockets, her magnetic dolls and her regular babies!) she plays house and princesses! Turning things into rocks (don't ask!).

If I start to cook in the kitchen BOTH kids now crowd me out and want to help! They argue (with grunts from Noah!) over doing things to help! Noah is now saying: Baby, Peek A Boo, balloon, ball, bear bear (cats name!) basically anything starting with a 'b'! Emily Grace now does chores! Her every day start of the morning chore is to feed Bear Bear! We have her empty the silverware tray and put away some of her clothes after they were folded. She enjoys helping and we figure while we can get her to do it...might as well! Noah wants to vacuum so bad so he pulls HIS vacuum out as SOON as you pull the big one out!

My goal for 2010 is to save more, spend less but by bringing home just as much as I normally do OR more! I have been learning HOW to truly coupon and successfully have been doing well! Our cupboards and garage are filling up with stuff being stocked up and the best part is I spent hardly anything at all! I went on 2 Riteaid runs (for all name brand things like clean and clear, scrubbing bubbles items, windex, sudafed, glade, diapers and MUCH more) and spent only $1.59 after my coupons and mail in rebates! We were shocked! I did it! NOW to keep it up! I have been working hard on getting some of my Bliss Baby items online and officially have an etsy shop! Only a few items posted so far BUT its a start! http://www.blissbabydesigns.etsy.com/ I have been doing really well with my tutu's and the dance studios now purchase them from me for recitals! Pampered Chef is going well. We have a really good month...and then a slow month. But in this economy you have to expect that! I am VP of Moms club again! Joined a MOPS group and still attend Hearts at Home through our church!
Speaking of church...Noah was dedicated just before his 1st birthday! It was such a fantastic day. No family showed up, but our "made" family did! Uncle X showed up with a present for Noah that the bag was bigger than him! We thought it was hilarious as we had to carry it around! We have really found a home with Rolling Hills Community Church. The people are fabulous, childrens programs are amazing and for once Paul and I feel right at home!

I was able to fly to MO to meet my grandma and more of my family from my biological dads side! I decided against meeting Ben as I was not ready yet. I stayed with my Aunt Laurie (she has my cousin Sofia who is battling Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia), and for the first time I walked into a home where I LOOKED like everyone! It was such an amazing experience and I really miss them a lot! My cousin Mandy and I became super close and it was so hard leaving everyone. Noah traveled with me while Emily Grace stayed home with daddy and my friends took care of her during the day.

Paul and I shared a big loss this year as well. We had just announced our pregnancy to the family (we were 2 months along and due Aug 10th) andthe day after Christmas I took a really bad fall messing up my hip and we lost our baby. We spent the Sunday after Christmas in the ER. Its been tough but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The hardest part is Emily Grace will still ask if mama has a baby in her belly again yet....heart wrenching!

Paul has been working like a mad man! He works hard, there is no denying it. He is an amazing providor for us and he has so much stress layed out on him. We appreciate him so much. He has been riding his trainer 5 days a week! I really need to suprise him with a cycling workout video! LOL! My dad bought him a home brewing kit...so he is going to dabble with that too! I think it will be fun for him! Basically he consists of work...and working out! Poor guy!

We are living life and loving it! Riding the daily roller coaster but enjoying every minute of it as well! 2010 has amazing things in store for us...I can just feel it!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.