Family Shot (minus 1)!
I think I can, I think I can!
Emily Grace & Daddy! Good times!
Noah & Poop Poop!
Bailey, Jackson, Tyler, Emily & Simon!
Family Shot (minus 1!)
Balance Beam time!
Emily Grace's Elmo cake!Emily Grace celebrated her 2nd birthday on January 6th! On January 3rd she had a family/close friends birthday party at The Little Gym in Lake Oswego! Unfortunitly, she only had a 20 minute nap prior to the party so we were slightly nervous at how the day would unfold! She did great and had fun (after some "warm" up period of course!) and we had a great time visiting with family and friends from Oregon & Washington! THEN on her actual birthday she woke up to the house being filled with balloons and had a birthday playdate with some of her new friends from the Sherwood Moms club! She once again had a great time and had a long nap afterwards! WE have 2 kids and 1 is two! Aaaaagh!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.